Book Title: Addiction, Procrastination, and Laziness: A Proactive Guide to the Psychology of Motivation
Publisher: The Self-Actualized Press
Author: Roman Gelperin
- Ask Powerful Questions: Create Conversations That Matter
- The Science of Self-Discipline: The Willpower, Mental Toughness, and Self-Control to Resist Temptation and Achieve Your Goals
- The Procrastination Cure: 21 Proven Tactics For Conquering Your Inner Procrastinator, Mastering Your Time, And Boosting Your Productivity!
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
- Rewire Your Habits: Establish Goals, Evolve Your Habits, And Improve Your Relationships, Health, Finances, And Free Time
- 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
- How to Stop Procrastinating: A Simple Guide to Mastering Difficult Tasks and Breaking the Procrastination Habit
- The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- Dark Psychology 101: Learn The Secrets Of Covert Emotional Manipulation, Dark Persuasion, Undetected Mind Control, Mind Games, Deception, Hypnotism, Brainwashing And Other Tricks Of The Trade
Learn to Take Control of Your Life, Through an In-Depth Understanding of Motivation: What is motivation?
Why do we feel totally paralyzed to do certain things, and utterly unable to quit others? Too many people conclude, falsely, that they are just lazy, or lacking in willpower. But what they lack is a correct understanding of their own minds, of motivation, and the way that it operates.
This book is a self-help manual and a rigorous analysis of the psychology of motivation. It will teach you to stop procrastinating, kick your addictions, circumvent laziness, take control of your actions, and achieve your goals, by thoroughly understanding the way your mind works. In it, you’ll learn:
• What is the nature of motivation, on its deepest psychological level
• Why addiction and procrastination are two sides of the same coin
• Why there’s no fundamental difference between a physical and psychological addiction
• Why willpower is rarely the solution to anything
• Why and how emotions motivate
You’ll also learn fifteen powerful strategies for motivating yourself, why they work, and how to apply them to your own life. By the end of this book, you’ll possess all the tools you need to take firm control of your daily existence.